There are only 1,440 minutes in each day. Thank you for spending some of those minutes learning about me. I look forward to meeting you soon!
. I have worked in a small, private school in Jersey City, NJ for the past 19 years, and am searching for new challenges. I have spent the past two years researching and learning about many different fields of study including digital marketing, website design, coding, and analysis.
In my current position as Vice-Principal of Primary Prep Elementary & Middle School, I have many responsibilities including:
▪ Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
▪ Evaluating teacher performance
▪ Updating the school’s Facebook page
▪ Researching current curriculum strategies
▪ Designing and updating the school’s website using the Wix platform
▪ Performing HR duties (401k, disability forms, payroll, etc.)
▪ Making schedules
▪ Designing school programs and school marketing brochures
Kindly review my written resume, as well as my online resume at www.hoffmanneglia.com. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss any potential employment opportunities.